Monday, November 23, 2009

Exams coming up....

Just two more days now =S And I have hardly opened my books at all! Ugh, unbelievable... But after this update, I'll be a good girl and hit the books. Think there are two main reasons I haven't been studying much;

1. I feel that I'm pretty much fucked over when it comes to this subject (exfac) anyways, so what's the point in me reading up on it when it doesn't make sense to me, and I can't remember anything of it for the life of me? I'm pretty sure I'll fail, because this subject is so far from anything I can do, it's not even funny.

2. ...omg, this is gonna be about guys again, isn't it? Yes, indeed it is =) You might remember I've been telling about this 'other guy' I met at new years eve? Well, I kinda had some people over here 3 days ago or so, and he unexpectedly turned up. I was.... slightly taken off guard. To put it mildly. And I was insanely happy, of course. Aaaand as the evening progressed (and we both started out with about 8 shots of tequila each......), things started happening. Just little things, and it was pretty much innocent. I was really happy things had progressed with him, more than I'd really hoped for, but then all those evil thoughts started crawling back into my head. I don't really think he's interested at all, and the only reason anything happened at all should obviously be all the tequila. I haven't heard a word from him since that night, and I strongly doubt I will, but I'll at least try to get some contact with him, without making him annoyed by trying -to- hard. It's a fine line. So yeah, now I'm just going around feeling down because of that, because this is a guy I've been pretty much fascinated with for almost a year now. And that's a long while for someone I've barely met. I don't quite understand it myself, I find it kind of odd, but... That's just the way it is. Either I hope to get some sign that he actually -is- slightly interested, or I hope he'll turn me down so I can get my mind off him. Either way is fine (although I strongly would prefer the first one... =) ), I just need a straight answer.

Been having some pretty horrid nightmares again too. It's fascinating how they never seem to end, really. Lately it's been the "chased and attempted murdered" ones again. Me locking myself into the room I sleep in when I visit my grandparents, people (my mother, I think) slamming on the door trying to break it open, and me trying to escape through the window, onto the roof, but the roof is slippery and I don't dare step out on it. I understand what some of it means, but not everything. Oh wells, hopefully they'll stop eventually ^^;

I've also gotten a new job now =) It wasn't supposed to be a regular job, I was just gonna cover for my roomie when she leaves for the US, but apparently... the manager had other thoughts, and I think he intends for me to stay there for about 5 years =/ I'll just try my best and see how it turns out, God knows I need the money =)

And lastly, don't have a drawing for you this time, had some other things to think about lately, but I am working on a drawing, even though it's not a part of my Challenge. I'll post it here when it's done, I'm hoping to make it a birthday present for a friend of mine, Nicole :)

Okay, sorry again for the long post ^^;
I'll try to get some reading done now, just hope I won't get distracted by thoughts of.... well, you'd know if you read this whole, long rant :)

Take care!
- Ulvinnen

No comments:

Post a Comment