Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas and stuff

Yeah, pretty much =P
I'm done with my exams now! Had my last one yesterday, it was my exam in Japanese, I kinda have a bad feeling about it (even though I felt pretty good about it -before- the exam... =P ), but... now it's over and done with, not much more I can do ^^ I'll get the answer in a week or two I hope =) On the other hand, I just got my result for my ExFac exam, and I passed! It was the toughest class I've ever had, and I was convinced I'd fail, so I'm endlessly thankful I passed and don't have to take it all over again!

I've gotten a new job now, so I'll finally get some more money! Which is good, because I just checked my account, and nothing but red numbers in there... depressing, especially now right before christmas and still got presents to buy ^^; But I'll get some money in a couple of days I think, so I'll manage ^^ My mom came to visit me yesterday and we went christmas-shopping together, and she bought us lunch and dinner, AND she bought several of the christmas presents for me (the ones going out to out family), because she feels sorry for me, and because this is the first time I've been in need of money since I moved out =P I love my mom~ <3
And since Nicole, one of the sweetest people I know about, had her birthday a couple of days ago, I had to make her a drawing ^^ I've been too busy with exams and work to be able to work on the challenge lately (and besides.... my computer broke down, so I'm computer-less for the time being ;_; I'm not good with electronics ^^; ), but here's the drawing I made for her (it's all about being creative and producing anyways, even though it's not necessarily a drawing for my Challenge ^^ ):



I'm really in the mood for drawing some more, so I really hope I'll get some money soon to fix my computer! In any case I might be able to show you some more, so have some patience, and I'll see what can be done ;)

Hope you'll all have a very Merry Christmas if I don't show up here again before that! :)
Spend some time with the family and relax for a little while, I think many of us need it now.

- Ulvinnen

1 comment: