Thursday, November 5, 2009

Been a while...

Haven't been in here for a little while now, had one hundred and fifty things to think about lately :P Wow, just realized I've managed to be in a relationship and get dumped (again) since the last time I updated!! Good thing is that I'm over the worst part now, so there won't be a long depressing rant like it was the last time =p But seriously! What am I doing wrong? :O Hehe, something will work out eventually I guess ^^

My challenge is coming along as well! I actually have two new drawings for you this time, since I've been so lazy updating this page =P

The first one, "Hunt" - I am not at all pleased with this... It was coming along nicely, but I decided to finish it up really quickly the night I got dumped by my latest boyfriend, just to get my mind on other things after a long while with just crying ^^ So the result is less than good, but hopefully, one day, I'll manage to redo the whole thing;



As a wrote in my description on my deviantART account; "This is hunt and, inevitably, someone ends up getting hurt". I'm not always the most positive of people... :P

Next is the fourth picture in my challenge, "Innocence":



Guess this isn't all to bad? I was pretty pleased with it once I was done with it, but meh... Not so sure any more... Very much in the mood for drawing now, just for the sake of improving, so once I'm through with the rest of my homework in Japanese (exams coming up quicker than I'd like!) I might start on the next drawing in my challenge ^^ If you wonder what the heck this picture has to do with innocence, by the way, drop by my deviantART page and find it there, it's a better description there, for those who are interested :P

Haha, and I managed to lose my mobile... So I got a new one. Again :D This time it's a Sony Ericsson T707, it's pretty~ I'll try to be more careful with this one, promise ^^

Oh, and before I'm completely off, I can tell you that me and some friends have started a movie club (geeky, I know :P ) at our school, and every other Tuesday we show an Asian movie. I'm in charge of making the posters for the movies we're showing, and this Tuesday we're showing the Chinese movie "Infernal Affairs" (the movie "The Departed" is a ripoff of this movie, this is the better and original version ;p ), and this is the poster I made for it. I usually make it together with Marius, but he was busy that day, but he made the description/text xD



Pretty neat, ey? ^^

Anyways, that's all for now! I'll try to be back soon with a new drawing, so stay tuned ;)

Jaa ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment