Sunday, June 14, 2009

Love

And finally it's done, first out of 15 in the challenge, I present to you.... Love;





This is sort of a personal piece to me, I know the story, he knows the story... :)
But if you'd like to see a slightly more elaborate comment on this, check it out here ^^

***


Phew, first in my little series is over and done with, could have been better, but it's mostly just to get my creativity flowing and actually doing something, so it's not too bad ^^

Over to something else, my new cellphone was kinda defect, so... I got a new one xD 14 times sexier, check out this little hottie;



Sony
Ericsson w595
- Love it! <3




Just 1 more week until I'm leaving! It will be a nice hunt for this littl
e wolf ^^ The trip will probably... distract me... somewhat. Expect a small delay before my next picture, which will be Light :)

Take c
are!
- Ulvinnen

No comments:

Post a Comment