Thursday, April 9, 2009

And so it begins...

So I have finally submitted to this blogging thing as well =)

I hope to update this thing whenever something exciting (...) happens, but as not to let it die completely I will give myself a challenge here and now... I consider art one of my great passions, and this is a thing I've wanted to do for a while now; following will be a list of 15 words, and I will have to make a drawing to each of them. My goal will be to make one each week, but knowing myself, it will probably take me a good 3 months on each of them XD I'm willing to try, however, so let's see how this turns out ^^ Some of them might be finished pieces, some might be some very rough drafts... But as long as I make something, I'll be happy ^^
The words are as following:

1. Love
2. Light
3. Hunt
4. Innocence
5. Insanity
6. Mother Nature
7. Dreams
8. Dying
9. Waiting
10. Sacrifice
11. Magic
12. I can't
13. Healing
14. Frozen
15. Desire

Wish me luck <3

- Ulvinnen

No comments:

Post a Comment